Cribs: Chloe Cantrell

One of the things I wanted to feature in the "Hoods" section was a look inside people's homes! Might as well start with my own, so follow me and I'll give you a tour!




.+*~ Inspiration Island ~*+. is 8192 sq. m. and is a corner parcel. I was lucky in that when I found the land there was no one on the Sim at all yet, so I was able to choose any location on the Sim. I of course wanted the corner to get the most out of the view. I situated the house on the corner as well so the rooms would all have stunning views. As you can see, I like a very modern and fun interior. A lot of my furniture has a feature that lets you color change the entire piece. This can cost a little more, but it's worth it. If you like to redecorate, you will only have to buy new accessories instead of entire new rooms of furniture if you have the color change feature.

I was permitted to terraform the land, so I added a few caves and a stream. There is a boat tour which auto rezzes a boat that will take you around the property, through caves and waterfalls until you reach the big cave. A nice place to have some private time.

One of my favorite things about it is the landing point. The waterfall gushes water into a kind of small lake that makes up the walkway to the house. I added an invisible prim over the water so that you can walk on it, and put some free swimming fish, turtles, and coral in there. If you mouselook and look down, you can see a beautiful array of fish swimming below you.

Want a tour? IM me in world!

It would take forever for me to give you the link to every item you see, but if you want to know where I got something, feel free to send me an IM in world.

** I want to feature YOUR HOME NEXT! **
Send me an IM in world if you want your home to be considered for CRIBS!


0 comments: