Saaghir Nightfire & Maleficent Benoir's Wedding

Saaghir was one of my very very first friends in SL, if not THE first. She has seen my avitar morph slowly into the creature it is now. She has seen me go through heartbreak, 2 homes, watching this blog grow from nothing, and been a supportive friend and ally since day one, protective and nurturing. I have seen her go through her own heartbreaks and changes, and it makes me happy for her beyond words that today I was present for her lovely wedding to the beautiful Maleficent! I arrived late (of course), but there is no way I would have missed it.

Saag, sweetheart, I wish you both the best of luck and love! May it live always on and on... growing stronger with every accomplishment, and even every mistake! Be there for each other always!

Forever Love,
Chloe




"Nuke the church, bring back the sexbox..." ~Maleficent Benoir


0 comments: