A "Dear John" Letter To The Lindens

Things were going really well for a while. No major drama, at least on my end. But if it's not one thing, lately, it's another. Today, it's this:



Dear Lindens,

I love you, I do. And I want this to work, so very bad. But it's not me, it's you. You can't seem to keep it together. I spend plenty of time with you, generously spoil you with more $L than I care to admit. I've even started this here blog in your honor. And what is the thank you I get? The appreciation? Faulty log in's, missing inventory, slow rezzing even though I have an insanely fast internet connection and a second generation MacBook Pro. Please, help me help you. What can we do to make things better? Come on, let's make this work!

Forever Love,
Chloe


1 comments:

Keaira Skytower said...

LOL, I shudder to think of all the dear John letters to SL recently. It's more often you see the blue box of "please don't shop, move, try to build or do anything else but stand there and stare at the wall" warnings.