Advertising Rates and Info

There is no time limit to how long your ad runs. It will stay on our page until it has been viewed the amount of times you have paid for!

These rates are introductory, since my blog is new!
  • 1,000 ad impressions $750L
  • 2,000 ad impressions $1,500L
  • 5,000 ad impressions $2,750L
  • 10,000 ad impressions $5,000L
  • If you offer an exclusive "treat" for my readers at your time of purchase (this is a free gift for my group members only, offered nowhere else as free), I will provide you with an additional 500 ad impressions, as an incentive and a thank you!
When my blog hits 5,000 impressions (pages), my rates will increase to:
  • 1,000 ad impressions $1,000L
  • 2,000 ad impressions $1,750L
  • 5,000 ad impressions $4,500L
  • 10,000 ad impressions $8,000L
  • If you offer an exclusive "treat" for my readers at your time of purchase (this is a free gift for my group members only, offered nowhere else as free), I will honor my introductory pricing for that cycle only, as an incentive and a thank you!
When you are ready to purchase your ad space, you can email me by clicking on the contact button on the sidebar. In your email, include your ad image as either a .jpg, .gif, or .png file. Your ad size can not exceed 199 x 125. Please try to keep your file size below 50K.

Please specify in your email whether you prefer to pay via PayPal or In-World. (Please note all PayPal transactions must be a minimum of $10USD). Upon receipt of your email and file, you will be sent an invoice via PayPal, or contacted In-World for payment. If you would like to offer a "treat" for the above mentioned incentives, please specify that in your email, and you will be contacted for further information upon processing.


All ads will be processed within 24 hours of receiving your payment. When your ad has been posted you will receive an email detailing the current page impressions at time of purchase. And you will also receive the number of page views that will signify your ad expiration. For example:


At the time your ad was posted, the counter on the sidebar reads 421 pages. You purchased 2,000 impressions. Your ad will expire when the counter reads 2,421 pages.

You can check the stats anytime right on the blog counter! You will be notified via email when you are close to expiration! A 10% discount will be offered when you renew your ad space!


Feel free to email me or contact me in-world with any questions!



*We reserve the right to refuse an ad at our discretion.