Digit Darkes

Definitely one of my favorite designers in SL, if not THE favorite so far, is Digit Darkes! Everything about her items are just amazing. With every piece, you can tell that attention has been paid to even the smallest detail. I find myself wearing her things more than any others in my inventory. I even break apart outfits and mix and match the pieces. The textures she makes are so incredibly realistic, maybe even almost better than real. Sequins shine, satins have sheen... there is actual TEXTURE to the textures used, and that to me, is just as important in SL as actual FIT is in RL.

It's not just the textures. Her designs are innovative and modern. Her styles range from sexy to playful to innocent, equally effective all around.

Her shoes are just beautiful. The pair I wear the most? The Paris boot, in Silver. Another favorite item of hers? The Tulle gown in black. I have worn it in so many ways! You can dress it up for a formal event, or make it kind of punk rock, with a sexy little top and killer accessories.

A new addition to her line: skins! Digit gave me a few to test out and I am telling you... not only are they reasonably priced at about $800L, but they are original, not the same old same old you see everywhere else. The lipstick on the skins looks very real, and highlights in all the right places without being over the top. The glitter looks very real, around the eyes, on the Starz skin. It's become my new favorite when I want a red lip. What's special about her skins though, is that the body looks just as wonderful as the makeup on the face.

Better even is each skin comes with eyebrows, prim lashes that are PERFECT, and a facelight. Facelights are to SL as skin cream is to a woman in RL. The first one I ever got was the Sweetlight from SweetFaces. I think I paid upwards of $600-800 for it. The one Digit gives away with her skins is equal to that one, and worth the price of the skin in and of itself!

I really can't rave enough. I have broken the bank more than once in her store. She has numerous locations throughout SL, but her main location is the biggest with the most items available. I dare you to go in there. Double dare. You'll fall in love, like I did. I promise.

Tell her Chloe sent you! I'll even give you a lift: Digit Darkes Main Store



Expect to see more about Digit on the VIPs section soon! Not only is she a talented designer, but a beautiful and intelligent business woman! Expect big things!



0 comments: