More Lies From Bianca F.

On Bianca's blog, under "Ethics & Journalism", Bianca said, among other things, this:

I have sent a response for the criticism I have received. They have not pubblished it and if they will, they will push "saint Digit". Instead they have cut and paste only the parts which interest them. This is not ethical.

/me sighs, rolls her eyes, and chuckles before saying:

Excuse you, but in the very first post I made about this, I put TWO of your responses IN FULL. I also posted the pics you gave about the outfits in question AND the initial pics I received from my source. I didn't HAVE to do either, but I CHOSE to to be FAIR. So quit trying to make this seem like something it isn't. God you just have a new lie every day, don't you? Ugh. Poor Poor Bianca, everyone is picking on you for NO reason!

How about at least ADMIT that to some capacity you were "inspired" by at least SOME of Digit's work. IT IS SO OBVIOUS. Otherwise, shut up already attacking the individuals who blog about this. You know good and well you were given opportunities to say your piece. Your "responses" have been posted all over the web. Quit calling out unfair treatment. We are just posting the news and gossip. You are "creating" it.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps she is taking some perverse joy in being the center of attention to this mess?

some designers go out of sl when they are accused of stealing, but she doesn't, she stirs things up and makes a lot of drama. i think that says something about her character. more than a stealer, more than a liar, but someone with a chronic need for attention.

there is a saying as "there's no such thing as negative publicity".