The Anatomy Of An Outfit

After a bit of shopping last night, I got some really wonderful things. Mixed and matched them with some pieces I already have, and I have to say this is one of my favorite outfits! So I just had to share...



The dress was upstairs at a store I happened upon by accident. *UnTone* (you can check out their blog HERE). They have mostly accessories (reasonably priced, too!), and beautiful... I got quite a few things! But upstairs there were a few really well done clothing items. This dress was one of them. For $185L, the quality is beyond worth it, that's a STEAL!



I paired the dress with another new purchase. I found the coolest tights at *amerie's NAUGHTY* MainShop. I got a few pairs, but this pair really complimented the dress well, and bought out the black crochet detail. These great earrings came from there too! I can already tell these will be my new favorites for a while... TOO CUTE!



I also found some new eyes there! I really like the color, and shading... but what's special about these is that if you can get a close enough look, there are tiny white stars in them!



The shoes I matched up with this look I already had in my inventory. They are from Maitreya, and I warn you now not to go on there unless you are prepared to buy MANY MANY pairs of shoes! I am really going to have to do a whole feature on this store. But I'll save that for another time. The shoes are the Dawn Shiny/Suede Tan Mix. And they are gorgeous in every way.



Last but not least: the anklet. Why don't more jewelry designers make anklets? They are such a great way to add some flair to your feet! This one is called the Gold Ribbon Anklet, from .+*Atelier AM*+.. There is a matching necklace as well (which I bought, of course!).

Check these places out! They all really do have a lot to offer! And remember, don't be afraid to mix and match and get creative with your look. Put something together that is unique and your own, and you are guaranteed to stand out from the crowd!


0 comments: