To Voice Or Not To Voice... That Is The Question

I didn't ever click on the voice button until a few weeks into my SL when I met a now Ex-Master (the uncharacteristically accurately self-proclaimed "Psychopath"... no I'm not kidding, at all, sadly... please note I am using the term "Master" somewhat loosley when referring to the likes of him...) who demanded that anyone around him *must* be on voice, or they can pretty much fuck off. Ha. I know. But I digress.

It was easy then to get to know each other, and it was more natural and connected than typing or emoting. Once I had voiced with him and my then-sisters a couple of times, I felt comfortable, and it was kind of cool to just log in and hang out with them, all of us talking on voice everywhere we went.

There are things about going on voice that are fun, and then also, some that are kind of annoying. Like... sometimes I just don't want to talk. I get in a mood where I have no problem typing, but I just don't feel like talking. And sometimes, typing is more convenient. I might be doing things in RL and can keep up better with typing when I can't give my undivided attention.

I think it's also very telling of a persons intellect, the way they type. When someone misspells every other word and just can't seem to string a proper let alone amusing sentence together, it's no wonder they want to be on voice all the time. Seeing how someone emotes gives a different kind of insight into them, that voice might not tell you.

Don't get me wrong, though. Going on voice can sometimes also be very sexy. I won't lie. I once orgasm'd at Rigi on voice. And it was definitely quite the turn on.

** Chloe Cantrell looks around innocently and says "What?", then shrugs her shoulders and giggles playfully... **

I guess I like it both ways...

Forever Love,
Chloe


0 comments: