Out Of Proportion



Today some guy told me my avi is too skinny and small. Not that this is any of his business, but... this lead me on a mission to discover my actual height in SL. I found a height meter (click here to TP to it) , and it said that I am 5'7". (When measuring your height, dont forget to take your shoes off. I was 5'7" without them on, and 6'1" with them on.) That is a normal height. Considering how short I look compared to most other avi's, SL must be a world full of 8' amazonians! LOL Considering my height, I think my body weight is proportionate. At least to my own liking, and I don't seem to get regular complaints, in fact quite the contrary, ahem... LOL yeah... I also think my breast size is proportionate. If there was a way to measure breast size in SL like you can measure height, a lot of you out there would be sporting 32 Z's or something. I'm not trying to look like SL's very own Pamela Anderson.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking your knockers, ladies. There are plenty of women in RL with breasts that are just bigger than my liking. This wasn't about you, it was about me. It is my diary after all.

;)

Forever Love,
Chloe


0 comments: