AO HUDS From SEmotion Studio

Such a big part of what set's us apart in SL is our AO. It's our walk, our stance, our mannerisms. I've gotten quite a few comments on mine, so I thought I would share.

I got mine at SEmotion Studio. I have the Glamor & Beauty combination HUD, and just purchased their new sets in a combo HUD also, Irresistible & Luxurious. All of the poses you see in the pics I've taken in the VANITY section, are sit poses that came with the AO's. They are easy to use and it's nice to be able to sit down anywhere, without a poseball.



With the click of a button on your HUD, you can stagger your Sit to on or off. When it's off, you can sit on a poseball or piece of furniture without having to say "ao off" in open chat or looking funny. You can also stagger your Type on and off, and select whether or not you want your poses to circulate randomly, or in sequential order.

Something else I really like about the HUD is that ability to add your own walks, poses, and sits. The process is actually pretty simple, but I had a hard time the first time I tried. Marie Sims, proprietor, came to my rescue and walked me through it step by step personally. That definitely speaks volumes, as customer service isn't always there for you in a lot of places in SL.



When you detach your HUD, and then reattach it, it will automatically search for updates and deliver them to you. Convenient!

Aside from all that, what makes them really special is the consistent flow of movement. Each stand pose and sit pose has subtle changes as you sit or stand. You might examine your manicure, or check your watch... or you may bounce your leg up and down, or cross and recross them as you sit. Fluid motion.

All their walks, poses, and sits are also available to purchase individually to add to your own existing HUD, if you are attached to the one you have. Or if it's attached to you, hehe!

They do also have AO's for men! Definitely check them out, guys! They're hot!



0 comments: