Fashion Weeks Freebies

Yet another reason to stop by German Fashion Weeks: the awesome freebies they are giving out! And I don't mean one or two "just kinda so so" freebies... there is some REALLY great stuff and I counted up to 36 unopened packages and folders before I said to myself "Damn, nevermind!", lol. There has to be at least 100 pieces here! For both women AND men! Clothes, shoes, eyes, gestures, skins, shapes... there is sooo much! Almost every store has a freebie, and the ones that don't usually have something on sale for $1L, which is still pretty much free. Seriously. I bought other things too, and found it really fun to discover some new designers (which I plan to share with you as soon as I can!). But for those of you bargain shoppers, this is a FIELD DAY for you! I took pics of what each freebie box looks like. I didn't take pics of the ones that are for $1L though. You can find those on your own, tee hee. If this is what is out there now, I can't wait to see what they are going to have for the "treasure hunt". On your mark... get set... GO! (( click here for a lift there! ))

*giggles*


I haven't opened them all yet, but my favorite one so far?

By, of course... Mimikri.

Hope these pics help you on your search!



0 comments: