Master(bater)'s

Ask anyone who knows me, even a little, if I am a submissive girl... and they will laugh in your face. By nature, I'm not submissive, quite the opposite actually. But those who know me well, have a deeper understanding of my nature. Generally speaking, being submissive is seen as a weakness of character. I would have to disagree with that, however. To submit to someone who is deserving of that kind of control and influence, takes strength. For me, it is a challenge I face head on, because it is outside of my usual manner. So why do it? When you have a Master who really knows what it means to be one, he is taking responsibility for your growth. He wants you to evolve as a woman (or man) and be something better than you are. He sees your potential and wants to help you to fulfill it. It's almost a relief to have that pressure taken off my shoulders, the pressure of being solely responsible for every decision, every situation. I find comfort in the guidance and the able hands.

Now, SL offers an abundance of Masters. Drop by the House of V, or Bound and Determined, or any one of the many places in SL that cater to the BDSM world, at any time and you will find plenty of them. But... I assure you, just because a man calls himself a Master doesn't make him one. To so many it seems to be about mainly the sex. But let's be honest: sex in SL is what it is. Virtual. So there just has to be something more to it...

CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE!


0 comments: