Foxy's Smoke Shop



So my new favorite toy is this awesome cigarette from Foxy's Smoke Shop. They have cigars, cigarettes, cigarettes in holders, like the one I got, bongs, joints, pipes, incense... and so very much more. What makes the items really special is the features you can add. You can purchase a smoke HUD that will help you personalize things like the intensity of smoke and how often you take a drag. When you buy your cigarette you can choose the "switch" kind, which is what I got. You attach one to your mouth and one to your hand, and then it switches on its own to make it look like you are really smoking. Your mouth will shape to an exhale and inhale as well. Additionally you can add the French rings option which will let you blow rings of many shapes: I of course, chose the heart shaped rings.

There is no easy way to describe how cool and realistic the effects are on this wonderful item, so I took a little movie to show you. I hope you enjoy!


0 comments: